Vevazz vs. other devices
If you're like most practitioners, you're excited about the potential of a LED Light Body Contouring, Cellulite, Scar, Skin Tightening, Wrinkles, Neuropathy and/or Pain and Inflammation Treatment device but you're also confused about which one to invest in.
Make the right decision and you could add hundreds of thousands to your bottom line and have hundreds of raving fans. But the wrong decision could leave you with unhappy customers who spread bad word of mouth about you and a machine collecting dust in the spare room.
The woods are full of good and bad devices, and devices without turn-key business systems, so be careful...
First rule: don't pick a device simply because of its brand or looks. It often just means they have clever marketing and ample budget, but there's no guarantee it will meet the specific needs of your customers.
Choose your device as you would anything else. Look at the data, analyze the science behind the claims and interview five or six companies. Ask them questions like: "Will your device work on all skin types?" "Will tanned people, Indian, Native American and Asian people see equally good results?" "Does your device come with an effective and proven marketing system for attracting clients?" "Is it safe technology which is clinically proven to get results without inflicting pain on clients?" "Is the technology approved by the FDA?"
There are many other questions. And that's why we've created this special report entitled "The Complete Practitioner’s Guide to non-invasive laser devices" which includes 27 questions to ask before buying a device and reveals how you can make an informed decision.
- The type of machines which make your clients gain back fat in unnatural places
- The only class of device that doesn't require a doctor to operate it
- The question you must ask if you're considering a "light" machine
- BEWARE: If your supplier doesn't offer this, it could cost you thousands of dollars & upset your clients
- The secret of quickly getting a return on investment from your device
- The report also reveals what you must ask to ensure staff training is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (for both current & future employees), how to ensure your supplier covers you, how to get a complete system for lead generation and much, much more.
If you are thinking about purchasing a body contouring machine, then you need this report that reveals everything you need to know. Including 27 startling questions 95% of suppliers hope you never ask.
Which device is best for you?
We are proud of the track record and reputation that Vevazz and the Slim Line Business System has earned. Not only does our system get fast results: people lose on average 2 dress or pant sizes - 7-23 inches - every 42 days but also it is clinically proven to be more effective that other devices with shorter treatment time (7 minutes vs. 25 minutes) and it's safe, natural, non-invasive, painless and without side effects.
In addition, every single person who has invested in Vevazz and Slim Line System has added $100,000.00 in revenues in their first year of operation, and many have break even within their first month.
Slim Line System Options
1. Plus – Comprehensive Turn Key System designed to double your investment in 6 months.
2. Pro – Comprehensive Turn Key System including guarantees, additional support and equipment.
3. Platinum – State of the art Turn Key System including Neuropathy Treatment.
By filling in this contact form you will receive a complimentary report comparing 5 non-invasive laser devices plus the 27 key questions to ask before making a buying decision, and a Newsletter: